Monday, August 31, 2015

The Wedding

Linnea was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding last month.
I brought my camera but only got some pictures after the ceremony.
It wasn't until I sat down in the pew that I actually took stock of my situation;
I brought seven children ages 9, 8, 6, 5, 3, 2, and 10 months to a wedding 
where there would be no other adult or teen who could help me.
I sort of broke out in a cold sweat,
then reminded myself that I had put on my big girl pants and that I could do this.
I had to.
*gulp*

This was taken as the newly married couple exited the church.
Elizabeth wanted to stand next to Linnea, of course.
For the next week and half, Elizabeth told anyone she could that Linnea got married.
It was her way of saying "Linnea was in a wedding" but
three year olds have a way of losing things in translation.

 Those lashes!!!


 The bubbles were a lot of fun for my crew!

 Abram, like a moth to flame, was drawn to the black dirt
next to the sidwalk.
In light khaki shorts.
Obviously.

 Christopher was an excellent helper to me.

 Elijah

 These lovely ladies...
Cece and Linnea

 Our dear friend Amy was also in the wedding.
I love how this picture turned out of both of them.

 Ivy and Ruby wanted to each take turns with 
Linnea's bouquet.


This boy, though.
Can you stand how cute he is?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...