Monday, September 28, 2009

Ever had one of those days?

I hope this doesn't come off sounding completely rude, but I am so glad no one stopped over today.

I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned, so you'd think I'd be fine with a visitor, right?

Wrong.

My mantra all day long: please don't let anyone come over, please don't let anyone come over...

It was the type of cleaning where I had to make a REALLY BIG MESS in order to get it clean.

Make sense?

Please tell me that it works that way sometimes for some of you, too.

I was pulling out furniture, cleaning under and behind everything, bringing virtually everything out of the storage room and deciding how to put it back in, sorting through boxes, vacuum, vacuum, vacuum, sort and throw, sort and throw...it was such a mess.

And now it's not.

And I'm tired.

You could stop over now, but I'm heading for bed.

Maybe tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...