I asked your opinion in my first I Recommend post and you encouraged me to do it again, so I am! I probably would have anyway, but it was nice to see that you agreed. :)
It won't take long for you to see that I live life a little differently than "mainstream" as you see the kinds of things I read and study.
(If these posts are confusing to you, what you need to do is click on the highlighted words and they will take you to the article that I am referencing.)
1) Thoughts on Sunscreen: Part 1 and Part 2 by Keeper of the Home
During the summertime (and beyond) everyone FREAKS out at me that I don't use sunscreen on my children or myself. Seriously folks--read these and re-think your slathering habits.
2) Why skim milk will make you fat and cause heart disease by The Healthy Home Economist
I grew up the daughter of a dairy farmer and became the wife of a dairy farmer yet I never knew all of this stuff either. The real deal is THE REAL DEAL, people. Find a local source for your milk.
3) Raw Milk--Healthful or Harmful by Healthy Families for God
This is why I am so happy to have a VERY local source for raw milk--as in 25 yards from my house--our own tank!
4) Five Fats You MUST Have in Your Kitchen by The Healthy Home Economist
I've always enjoyed me a lil' butter, but had bought into the lie that it was un-healthy so had always felt a tad guilty about it. No longer! I am learning so much about food--REAL food and we are getting healthier for it!
5) Turn that A/C Off: Clever Ways to Keep Your Sanity When It's Sweltering. by Crunchy Betty
I know it's hot outside (and INside, too) but here's something to think about...
Let me know your thoughts!