Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Number Eleven

I filled out a customer satisfaction survey that came in the mail a few weeks ago. 
It said I could win something, I don't remember now what it was, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I got a call from the company last week. 
The lady said her job was to verify some of the answers if there was a question. 
She said, "Ma'am, one of the questions was 
'Including your youngest child, tell us the number of children you have' and you wrote the number eleven...did you...really mean...to, ah....write eleven?" 
*small chuckle from lady on phone*

I told her, "Yes, I wrote that number because I have eleven children."

She said, "Okay then...I'll send this on through. Good luck in the drawing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...