Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Ketchup Post

That was a play on words, that title.
See, what I'm planning is a Catch Up post, but that looks like a boring title.
Nathaniel actually wikki'd the history of ketchup vs catsup the other night.  That was an interesting dissertation.  Fostering a life-long love of learning, we are.
From there, we wondered why the bottle says "tomato ketchup".  
Like, what other kind of ketchup would there be?  Green bean ketchup?  Rhubarb ketchup?  I don't know.   A topic worthy of further research for sure.

Anyway, in November we had two birthdays.  I didn't get the pictures promptly or properly loaded in time to blog about it in a timely fashion.
In an effort to further foster a middle child syndrome for my middle children,
I will now post about Andrew's and Elijah's birthdays a month later.
Their therapist can thank me later--for this and so much more.

Andrew turned 11 years old.
He wanted to have a soft-air gun war with two of his friends.
It was a cold, windy day but that doesn't stop guys in camo with guns--ever.
 The played in the woods and I sent Linnea out with my camera to take some pictures
because cold and windy does stop me.




 Andrew's best buddy Anthony.  I love this picture.



Oh.  And the pet goat.  Her name is Penny.

 Andrew's birthday is always near deer hunting.
He gets some good blaze orange stuff!

And for his future career in the NFL,
he needed some new receiving gloves.

The next day, on his "real" birthday,
he got some Vikings pants.  
They are his favorite team.  Not because of talent but because we live in MN.  
 He also scored some cool Duck Dynasty things--a hat, a season on dvd, and a pillow.
Andrew chose Anthony and Isaiah to come along for his birthday dinner at the Chinese buffet in town.
I felt a tad outnumbered as the only female at our table.

With all the pictures, I'm sure this post may be hard to load so I'll break it into more than one post.
Another ketchup post to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...