Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday

We have two levels to our house.
I keep a broom and dustpan on each one.

It took me awhile to figure that one out,
and then it was like, duh, buy another broom!

The lower level is where most of the troop enter/exit.
Consequently it is where much of the dirt resides.
When I would be downstairs, doing laundry or whatever,
I'd think to myself, "I really need to get this swept."

And then I'd grab (yet another) full laundry basket, head upstairs,
and forget to bring the broom with me on a return trip.

Once I got myself another broom,
I could quick sweep the floor
and know that less dirt is tracking it's way to
the upstairs!

Works for me!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I keep cleaning supplies in each bathroom. So I can quick do a clean up right then and there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...