Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Love My BeBand

Each pregnancy, it seems I learn something new.
Whether that be a new way to do something, a new product that is helpful, or even a discovery as to why something hasn't been working for me.

Well, with this pregnancy, I have found my BeBand to be very helpful!
I had read about BellaBands, but they are more expensive. I found my BeBand at Target and thought it was worth a shot, particularly for the price.

I had originally thought it would be most helpful after the baby is born, which remains to happen by the way, but I've been wearing it for about the last 6 weeks and I LOVE it.

It provides excellent support for my bulging belly, so it will be interesting to see how my stomach muscles respond after the baby is born. 'Cause, you know--I'm still pregnant.

Many woman in other cultures wrap their bellies post-partum, but I know of few women in America who do.
It makes sense to me, though, that after all those months of "extended-ness" that the abdominal muscles could use a little help to recover afterward.

And so, that's what I'm thinking about, and wanting to share with you while I wait for this baby to make himself/herself known.
'Cause, yep--I'm still pregnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...