Monday, July 18, 2011

Half-Way

I haven't talked very much lately about 
Baby Number 9--
it's hard to believe I'm just past the
half-way point.

I felt absolutely awful for the first trimester
and into the second.
It's only been the last few weeks that 
I have started to feel more alive.

I can feel the baby move often
which is one of the things I treasure the most in pregnancy.

Before I know it,
fall will arrive and as it fades,
Baby will be close!

I can't wait to meet this person
that I already feel I know.

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing more exciting than a new baby! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better!! I can't believe you are this far along already! It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I look forward to feeling the same and love how you put things so poetically. You love all of your children beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...