Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I know--it's been awhile since I wrote about anything on here.
Some of that has been due to technical difficulties:  laptop out of commission for 2 months, archaic equipment, slow internet, etc.
Also, as a mother of many, and it being summer, we've been running hither and yon to swimming lessons, the lake, and busy with general play outside.
Additionally, the county fair is next week and that takes some time to prepare for.

Sometimes I come to the computer thinking "ahhhh, maybe NOW I'll have 15 minutes to write something."  And like moths to a flame, suddenly everyone needs me--big and small.
And there goes that.

Sometimes life is hard...things weigh heavy on my heart. At these times, I don't know what to say--or how to say it.
So I don't.

Today, though, I'm working on a few posts.  Hopefully no one will need me for just a few more minutes and I can get a few done!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Sometimes it's easier to just not write or reflect...at least for me. But I certainly love reading the posts of others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally, just about to send you a message of FB asking you what's up?! Guess I don't need to, as long as you blog, I'll know you're ok......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas spicewood custom pool builder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...