Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Sick

I'm sick.
I'm laying around.

My children doing a fair-to-middlin'
job of keeping the mess from being noteworthy.

I'm sick.
I'm laying around.

Dennis made a trip to town
to the pharmacy
and remembered all the things on my list.

I'm sick.
I'm laying around.

My friend brought us supper 
and some goodies for me while I lay on the couch
and think about all that I really should be doing.

But hey--just 'cause I'm sick
doesn't mean you can't still
leave a comment on my 500th post!

Go ahead--it's not hard!
If you don't have a google id, 
you can enter as "anonymous"
 and just leave your name within the comment.

I'm hoping to be back to "normal" (HAHAHAHAHAHA!)
soon.

Until then,
I'll be laying around,
thinking about all the things I should be doing.

Oh, and looking at my pretty new slippers from my friend,
gazing at the flowers she brought,
and reading a magazine that 
contains photos of clean houses.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you feel better soon! And hopefully, nobody else in your house will get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering what you are sick with? I came down with a head cold yesterday and it shows no sign of leaving. Hope you get better soon. Congrads on the big 500!

    Matt Schweitzer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so badly for you Melissa! I wish that if you have to be laying around you could at least ENJOY it! We love you! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful friend you have!!!
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...