Sunday, April 22, 2012

4+ Months

At 4+ months,
Elizabeth gives rewarding smiles to anyone who meets her gaze.

She sits up (in a lap) with no support.

She "talks" a lot.

Elizabeth wears 12 month clothes and receives many compliments on her roly-poly thighs.
(As a mother, I've always enjoyed that because I feel it keeps the attention away from my own roly-poly thighs.)

Her left eye is "weepy"; I believe due to a plugged duct.
(When I remember to massage it, it improves.)

Baby girl sleeps from about 10pm to 4am, goes back to sleep until 6, 
eats again and sleeps until about 9 am.

Her daytime naps are not planned,
we just take 'em as they come.

She is a delightful baby
and we are all oh-so-glad to be her family.
We love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...