Sunday, January 9, 2011

How They Love Her

 I'm not planning on doing a bunch of 
"here's what we got for Christmas" posts,
but I did want to share what Linnea, Andrew, and Christopher
made and gave to Ruby.
 They used a clementine box and made a doll bed for her.
It was all their own idea!
(Do you like the laundry basket in the picture? I don't.
We let the kids open one gift on the night of the 23rd,
because, you know, that is Christmas Eve Eve, after all.
I had been folding clothes that evening and hadn't finished yet.)
if you click on the pictures, they will enlarge and you can see what they wrote.

Before wrapping it, 
they placed one of her dollies in the "bed"
and then wrapped it up.
Her face was priceless,
and she has been using it every day since.

Oh, I love how they love her.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...