If you're my friend on facebook,
you already know about this.
But in case you're not...
I tried to think of my favorite thing about yesterday.
I couldn't decide whether it would be
- Ruby going potty in her pretty pink underwear, and consequently onto the (carpeted) floor.
- the chair that broke in the living room (just to add to our collection of broken furniture)
- the paltry amount of schoolwork accomplished
- the cows pushing over a post that caused the roof over the feed bunk to come down
- the bitter cold
- the flat tire on the skid loader, which caused my husband to have to hand feed the stock
- or that my husband and sons were out doing chores at 10:30 pm.
|a section of the roof over the feed bunk|
|thankfully, Dennis and the boys were able to get|
the cows out of the way before it came down.
No cows hurt, no people hurt.
This cow is apparently inspecting the damage.