Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fascinating

I recently found out how scary-stiff I can make my hair.
If you look over at the picture to the right, you'll see how I wear my hair.
Now, there has been some talk that I actually inserted a picture of a super-model. I am laying those suspicions to rest here and now--that is really and truly a picture of me.

So, in order to keep such a style, I need to put some "stuff" in my hair before I "do" it. I got distracted yesterday (which is something that so RARELY happens with seven children) as I was squirting the mousse in my hand. And since it's fairly difficult, if not impossible, to put mousse back in the can, I decided, "well, what's a little extra..."

I put it all in my hair.
It turns out, you can have too much of a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I always love your way of telling your stories! Your sense of humor is great! And, yes, too much mousse is never good!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...