Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Set of Stitches


Because life is never dull here,
Christopher decided to take a dive
(except he was pushed)
into the metal bed frame,
which resulted in 2 stitches.

Long story short,
my cousin gave us a ride
and my mom was able to step over
from the clinic to the adjoining hospital
to give the Bipper man a little love, too.

I agonized at home over whether or not to go
in to the ER.
I thought the cut looked so deep
and that's what was worrying me.

The ER dr. took a good look
and said he'd stitch it up if it was his little boy.

So it was a good thing we went in.
Christopher was so brave and
did SO well.

He is our fifth child, fourth son
and the ONLY one who has had a trip
to the ER for stitches.
The only one who's needed them even ONCE,
let alone TWICE!!

And all afternoon,
I kept thinking,
could this be my
Day Before???

1 comment:

  1. What a brave little guy !
    I sure hope this is your day before! ( I am working all wk-end :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...