Monday, October 19, 2009

Education

Remember these conversations?
Home Educating
My Husband's Response
My Response. Warning: It's Long
Tiny Addition to "My Response"

(Be sure to read through the comments, as some back and forth occurred there.)

I found these quotes, they stuck out to me and I remembered some of the things that were said in the above conversations...

Education, without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
~C.S. Lewis


You teach a little by what you say. You teach the most by what you are.
~Dr. Henrietta Mears

1 comment:

  1. I like both of those quotes. One I also like is

    We must become the change we want to see it the world.

    Don';t know where I read it. But how true. Lots of people complain but few do anything about it. I know I have a long way to go. God Bless

    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...